Enjoy a night out with friends, family, and co-workers and test your general knowledge skills in a fast-paced trivia environment with challenges in between rounds for a competitive twist!
How To Play!
- It's FREE TO PLAY and open to the public.
- There is no limit on the number of team members a team can have, but we do recommend team sizes of no more than 8 because of how the game is structured.
- Only one device per team. Each team must have the SpeedQuizzing Virtual Buzzer App downloaded on their smartphone or tablet device. You can download the app in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Questions are read over a PA system to everyone in the space, and teams will have no more than 10 seconds to answer. The host will give all the necessary instructions during the event.
- There are 3 rounds of questions with bonus point challenges between rounds.
- Games typically lasts 90 minutes. If you haven't played before, we recommend arriving early during the team check-in time (30 minutes before the first question is read). This way, you can make sure you have a seat, can connect to the game network, and take care of all your bonus point opportunities before the game starts. This is a great time to order some food and drink as there are always specials on trivia nights!
- At the end of the night, a prize is awarded to the top team(s), and their team photo will be posted on our social media channels for all to see!
Smartphone Trivia League
Any team can win a prize nightly, but only the very best team can win the Syracuse Cup! Here's how it works...
- A League Season is 12 weeks long, and we'll take your teams' 9 highest weekly scores to figure out who will win the Syracuse Cup. Rankings are based upon TOTAL POINTS.
- You can score points at ANY of our host bars and you can attended MULTIPLE bars each week, with your highest score that week counting towards your season score. A week consists of Monday through Thursday.
- The team with the highest score at the end of 12 weeks will win the Syracuse Cup and a Grand Prize to be announced during the season.
- For HOST BARS and LOCATIONS, if the League Champion chose you as their Home Base, you'll be rewarded with a FREE night of trivia!
Where to Play...
Want to host a Smartphone Trivia Night?
Send us a message and we'll give you all the details!